In stock / Shipping Available
Styling gel formulated with a proprietary blend of natural Tea Tree, Neem, Rosemary, Peppermint, Lavender, and Eucalyptus oils to effectively help repel head lice.
DIRECTIONS: Apply a small amount to hands and work through the layers of damp or dry hair with fingertips.
This gel is perfect to create structured styles (like slicked back ponytails, buns, and braids for girls or spikes for
boys) that “seal” the hair. For maximum protection, use in combination with Lice Guard Shampoo and Detangler.
Safe for daily use.
• TEA TREE OIL: The essential oil distilled from the leaves of Melaleuca alternifolia is used for its anti-head lice,
healing and antibacterial properties.
• NEEM OIL: Neem oil Limonoids is a natural oil obtained from cold pressed Neem Seed Oil historically used to
repel head lice.
• ROSEMARY OIL: A natural essential oil used for its soothing and anti-head lice properties.
• PEPPERMINT OIL: An oil obtained from Mentha piperita used for its cooling, soothing and calming aromatic
• LAVENDER OIL: An aromatic essential oil used for its tonic, antiseptic, anti-head lice, and soothing properties.
• EUCALYPTUS OIL: An essential oil obtained from the Eucalyptus globulus used for its anti-head lice, antiseptic,
stimulating and soothing properties.
• FRAGRANCE: Free from added fragrance. Aroma is derived from a combination of essential oils known to help
repel head lice.
WHY WE LOVE IT:
• CLINICALLY PROVEN 100% EFFECTIVE TO HELP REPEL HEAD LICE
• Creates a “barrier” on the hair for set in styles and added protection
• Must have system for back to school and camp season for kids and teachers